1. Parents/guardians must provide a written request to change buses (written notes must include student’s name, date, bus number or driver of bus they are requesting a pass for and the civic number of the existing requested stop must be an approved stop). Emails can be sent to email@example.com followed up by a phone call THESE MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE 10AM.
REMINDER ANY BUS NOTES MUST BE APPROVED BY ADMINISTRATION AS SOME OF OUR BUSES ARE AT CAPACITY
2. If parents are requesting a bus pass for more than one child, a separate note requesting the pass is required.
4. P-6 will give their notes to homeroom teacher. These will be placed in an envelope and sent to office.
5. Grades 7-12 students must present the request to the office before the end of lunch. Bus notes will not be issued between 2-2:30. Please remind your son/daughter of this.
6.Office staff will fill out and sign the SRCE bus pass form
7. Student must present the bus pass to the bus driver
8. The driver has the right to refuse a student due to overcrowding or for disciplinary reasons.